Indian Indices Hit All-Time High: Will the Upwards Rally Continue?

Indian Indices Hit All-Time High: Will the Upwards Rally Continue?

Indian indices have yet again witnessed a new peak and the view from the top is as mesmerizing as being in heaven. 

Coming back down to where we live., the Indian Indices have been performing quite well after reaching the 20,000 mark but the question is will it sustain and continue the trend?

Let’s answer that question now!!

Nifty reaches a new all-time high. Will it go above and beyond? 

Buy Above – 20140 | Stop loss – 20040 | Target – 20240

Nifty started the day off with a strong gap-up that eventually led it to reach a new all-time high. However, it seemed like there was a bit of panic selling or profit-taking occurring. 

It had found support from the previous high that resulted in the formation of a bearish belt hold a candlestick pattern. 

Traders can expect sideways to upside moves happening!!

Bank Nifty faces strong selling pressure. What’s next for the market? 

Buy Above – 45950 | Stop Loss – 45650 | Target – 46300 |

Bank Nifty opened the gap up but faced strong selling pressure or profit-taking. This has led to the formation of a bearish belt-hold candlestick pattern. 

Traders can expect sideways to upward moves!!

Trending Equity News: 

With the market expanding its horizon, there have been a lot of companies making the headlines. So without further adieu, let’s meet them!!


With effect from September 12, Wipro Holdings (UK) has given Wipro IT Services UK Societas a 100% ownership stake in Wipro 4C NV. Wipro 4C NV is the step-down subsidiary, while Wipro Holdings (UK) and Wipro IT Services UK Societas are completely owned by the business.


The technology company has entered into a binding term sheet with private equity investor International Finance Corporation to acquire an 8.8% equity stake in Vortex Engineering. This is in addition to the earlier acquisition of 48.5% from Aavishkaar Capital. Through this acquisition, Vakrangee will have a cumulative shareholding of 57.3% in Vortex, one of the leading providers of automated teller machines.

KEC International:

The RPG Group company has secured new orders worth Rs 1,012 crore across its various businesses including orders for transmission & distribution projects in India and the Americas, and orders from new clients in the data center and FMCG segments in India

Pramara Promotions: 

The Mumbai-based promotional marketing agency will list its shares on the NSE Emerge on September 13. The offer price is Rs 63 per share. The stock is available for trading in a trade-for-trade segment with a 5 per cent upper/lower circuit limit over the final pre-opening session price.

That’s all folks!!

We’ll be back with more news soon. 

Until then, Happy Trading!!

Commodity Samachar

Learn and Trade with Ease