Indian Indices experience high volatility but persevere. Where’s the market headed next?

Indian Indices experience high volatility but persevere. Where's the market headed next?

It’s Tuesday and the Indian Indices seem to be resilient, perseverant and overall strong. 

With the ‘winds of high volatility’ venturing into the market, Indian indices look pretty strong. 

But the question on everyone’s mind is how the market fares against the high volatility and which direction is it moving in.

Well, we’re here to answer that question. 

So without further adieu, let’s begin!!

Nifty ends things on a positive note amidst high volatility. What’s next for the market? 

Buy Around – 19600 | Stop loss – 19500 | Target – 19700 |

The nifty index kicked off the previous session with a gap-up opening and showed significant volatility. 

During the evening sessions, it gradually recovered and ended the day on a rather positive note. 

it has formed a doji candlestick pattern and traders can expect upside movements. 

Bank nifty witnesses high volatility but what happened next may shock you!!

Buy Around – 44700 | Stop Loss – 44400 | Target – 45000 |

Bank Nifty certainly had an exciting start to the day as it opened the gap up and showed lots of ups and downs due to high volatility. 

However, as the day progressed into the evening session, it showed signs of recovery. Slowly and steadily it ended on a positive note. 

It has formed a hammer candlestick pattern and more upward movements can be witnessed by traders. 

Trending Equity News:

Mahindra and Mahindra Financial Services Ltd:

Mahindra and Mahindra Financial Services have registered around INR 44 billion in loan disbursements in August, up to 15% y/y.

Oil India:

The board of the state-run oil and gas corporation has given the go-ahead for a Rs 1,738 crore equity investment in the joint venture company North East Gas Distribution Corporation (NEGDCL). In the said joint venture, incorporated for executing the city gas distribution (CGD) projects, Oil India will hold 49% shareholding and the remaining 51% stake will be held by Assam Gas Company.

Tata motors:

The country’s largest commercial vehicle maker has received approval from the Allotment Committee, for the allotment of 4,55,218 ordinary shares to eligible employees pursuant to the exercise of stock options at an exercise price of Rs 345 per share. 

Sona BLW Precision Forging Ltd:

The company has completed the acquisitions of 54% share capital and voting rights in NOVELIC d.o.o. Beograd – Zvezdara (a company registered with the Business Registers Agency having an office in Belgrade, Serbia) (NOVELIC).


The pharmaceutical company has signed a binding term sheet with Actor Holding Pvt. Ltd to acquire 100% of the issued ordinary shares of Actor Pharma Pvt. Ltd.

Hero Motocorp:

The automobile manufacturers and distributors have approved an investment of up to INR 550 crore in the Right issue of Ather Energy Pvt. Ltd. 

That’s all folks!!

We’ll be back with more news soon.

Until then, Happy Trading!!